2016 Golf Membership Fees:
Young Adult (18-25 years old) $1,295
Super Senior (78 years+) $1,295
Add junior(s) 17 and under to any membership $195.00
Member 18 hole fee $25.00
Member 9 hole fee* $18.00
Junior Member 18 hole fee $20.00
Junior Member 9 hole fee* $13.00
* based on availability
Guest of Member Fees:
- Unlimited use of practice facilities
- 20% discount in pro shops inc. sale items
- 10% discount in all food and beverage outlets
True Blue and Caledonia reserve the right to raise or lower these fees after your program year has expired.
Driving Range Program:
- 3 months $195
- 12 months Single $495 Couple $795
- Unlimited use of practice facility and discounted green fees for member and up to 3 guest.
Policies and procedures subject to change. Tee times can be made 48 hours in advance for member and up to 3 guests. Members can only book one tee time. Fivesomes are not allowed on the golf course. Members will not be issued rain checks for play. Once you tee off, you are obligated for the round. Guests are eligible for a prorated rain check. Member discounts will not apply to items on sale. The club reserves the right to prorate the remainder of membership fee and discontinue membership for any reason. Proper golf attire required. No denim, please.